Sign-Up for a library card!
HOW TO OBTAIN A LIBRARY CARD
A resident or property owner of Woodland Park is issued a free library card upon completion of an application and presentation of photographic identification, and proof of residency.
The following will be accepted as proof of residency:
• Valid New Jersey Driver’s License
• Valid New Jersey Motor Vehicle registration
• A current bank statement that verifies the name and address
• Current rental lease, receipt or deed
• A current utility bill addressed to the individual
• Current Passaic Valley High School identification card
• Dated letter from a social services agency
The following will not be accepted as proof of residency:
• Post Office Box
• General Delivery addresses; ie: current resident
• Business calling card
Resident library cards are issued for a term of three years. At the conclusion of each term resident card holders will be asked to verify their current address, and update any other information.
Library cards must be presented to check materials out. If a patron does not have their library card with them, they will be required to show a valid ID; such as a driver's license. Library cards are not transferable. An authorized parent/guardian may check out materials when child is not present only with the child's card and valid identification from the authorized parent/guardian. Authorized parents/guardians are responsible for all fines and charges on their children's card.
We strive to provide the best possible customer service. Please help us insure excellent service by making sure your information is up-to-date and inform us promptly of any changes on your account or your child(ren's) account(s); such as phone numbers, guardianship, etc.